Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy After Thanksgiving

Matthew had his first Thanksgivings and he really enjoyed them. We tried to put together a Thanksgiving dinner for him but he wasn't all that into the baby food turkey. I can't say that I blame him. He liked playing with the dogs at his Aunts house and spending time with all of his grandma's and grandpa's. It is so much fun to see him with them.

He is crawling now and he can get into all kinds of trouble. His favorite things to crawl to right now are the power cords, the Christmas tree and presents and his high chair which he loves pushing back and forth. He can also sit up on his own- usually this doesn't last too long though because he wants to crawl away. He seems happier now that he can crawl as it was very frustrating as he was trying to learn how.


His first tooth is coming in so that is cute to see too. I would put a picture up but it is hard to get him to open his mouth up for a picture. He likes to stick his tongue out now too. I don't know if it feels neat on his tooth or what.






We went and saw Santa already and Matthew wasn't scared at all. He just giggled as Santa bounced him on his knee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are SOOOO cute. I can't believe he is crawling and sitting up already. He is such a cute baby. Were you keeping him in the basket so he doesn't crawl away?

Turpie said...

Brad & Erin,

Your baby is so cute!Enjoy the Holidays!
Love,
Tom & Maryanne

P.S.-Brad,that photobucket is awsome!Pics came out nice on e-bay!

Nic on E-bay is-(1629tomas)