Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's been awhile












Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. We have been busy with me being back to work and getting ready for vacation. Now that we are back I should hopefully have more time to update everyone on our happenings.

Matthew went on his first vacation with us up North this year. It was a great time we were able to hang out with my mom and dad, my grandma and grandpa and my brother and sister-in-law for the week. Matthew loved all the attention! He went out in the boat with us quite a few times and he seemed to like that as well. He had his feet in the sand and in the lake as well. I think he wanted to eat the sand. He liked kicking in the lake more than in the sand.

On the way home he had his first taste of Dairy Queen and his first chance to try to eat from a spoon. He seemed to like it after the initial awkwardness of the spoon and the ice cream being cold.

That is all the time I have for now hopefully I will blog again soon.

No comments: